Got an opinion on tennis and want to voice it here? Then feel free to contact the blog.
Maintaing a blog can be pretty time consuming – so I’m always willing to accept guest posts if you want to contribute.
What are the guest post requirements?
Really I’m pretty easy going so there aren’t too many requirements:
- The post most be related to Tennis (obviously)
- You must be knowledgeable about Tennis
- I’m ideally looking for posts 300 words or greater
- They musn’t be stupidly biased towards another player – unless its Roger Federer (call it harsh, but this is a tennis blog written by a huge Federer fan so its bound to champion him first and foremost)
- I’m not after posts pertaining to ‘Who is the Goat’, ‘Nadal vs. Federer – Who’s better?’ that are clearly biased and unthought out but I will accept well balanced arguments
- I reserve the right to reject your guest post if I like without giving a reason
- I reserve the right to edit your post and title as I see fit as long as the post doesn’t lose its taste.
- Finally, make sure its unique, I don’t want a carbon copy from another blog being submitted
Interested? Then simply fill out the form below or email info [@] perfect-tennis.co.uk find out more information, tell me the article you have in mind, or if you’ve already written the post – send me it over and I’ll get back to you.